About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Munchkins sad sad news

I received an email yesterday from Munchkins, ahhh my dear sanctuary will be closing its doors by this Sunday. Cyn is such a special person that touched everyones hearts. I wish her all the best, and hope that our economy will soon be lifted. Im just one of the lucky ones to be able to meet such an amazing woman. Good luck and thank you for everything, untill we meet again -___-

No comments: