About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello Kity centerpieces


Made this fo a good friend of mine, phew i thought i was trying to make things simple.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

O wow!!! It's HK gone wild! This is fantastik, I know a ton of ladies that would love a centerpiece like that. Great project!! TFS!

Melanie I. said...

Thanks Leanne, yes this gone wild... the simplify version was supposed to be just scallop circles and some sticks right?.... aghhh i ended up doing back to back circle scallops to hide the silly sticks in the back side... I will post the card box and guest book soon... thanks for stopping by ...