About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First attempt Karber Challenge #9


Since Im missing Munchkins alot, here i am being gutsy to join mu very first challenge. Digi stamp by Karbers called Bear Millie. Theme Halloween. here i go hope this works. Im not sure how to link blogs yet. I will add on more infos on this card once i send it to Karbers. Hope you all will enjoy it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Thank you for playing the Karber Weekly Challenge :)

maribeth27 said...

Very CUTE and sweet card, Mel!
I'm actually doing the same... joining different challenges to encourage myself to make cards, lol! :D
Good luck and TFS!

Melanie I. said...

Hey Maribeth,
Yeah I felt so lonely loosing Munchkins, so frustrated and mad at my copics. I cant believe I colored 6 images in on session.. usually I take 2 hrs to color 1... hmmm i dunno what else is there for me. I feel like I'm stuck. I've never joined any challenges before, but trying now. I didnt think I was good enough... I'm lost..

Leanne said...

Melanie, way to get out there! You should not be afraid, you have amazing talent and should be shared with the bloggin' world! this is a wonderfully fun card and I love the glittery candy corn! Way to get ur feet wet!! Looking fwd to more of your creations. HUGS!!