About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Karber fever!


My heart beats for Karber's digi. This digi stamp can be so versatile, she's called Bunny Layla can be found here http://karbers.blogspot.com/search/label/Layla such a cutie.

4 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

so cute.....TFS

Unknown said...

Soo cute! There's also a Karber Monthly Challenge. You can add this card there, is perfect for the theme too :)You can find the link on my profile.

North Shore Craft Girl said...

Awesome card girl, I love these digi's I wish I had a way to use digi's I don't know how to print them and use my copic's...But you did a great job..Big hugs & Miss you!

Leanne said...

O so cute Melanie!! Aw, I just like grab her and give her a big squeeze. So kewt! MFS!!