About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Final Dt cards for Munchkins


Farewell, good luck to Cyn... I will miss your store so much! Hope you'll relocate to a better store soon. Untill we meet again.

3 comments:

maribeth27 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maribeth27 said...

Hi Melanie,
First of all, your cards are all beautiful! Thank you for sharing them. It's really sad that Munchkins had to close (I hope temporarily) but I'm still hoping we meet. And Karen is planning to continue the card swap :) Hope to hear from her soon, I'll let you know... Till then, we'll continue to keep in touch. Thank you Mel!

Melanie I. said...

thanks for stopping by Berenice... i think my next obsession will be Karbers... me love anime .