About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rak for Cyn


Here's my RAK for Cyn before she left for her trip to San Diego 2 wks ago. I just feel like she's such a good and kind person that always listens to my crafting issues. She shares alot of wonderful tutorials and that is what a craft stores should focus on. Unlike other places that i used to go to they would always say" oh you have to sign up in the class that your interested in making to find out how to do it" i mean all i asked was what to use to color a stamped image, geesh and this will cause me 25-35 bucks ( for a class) . This is why I feel lucky to have Cyn, crafting is now funner than ever. I like to shower her with, treats such as banana bread, a thank you card , and this cute milk carton. Yes this carton is big, I used a full sheet of 8x11 1/2 cardstock. Uses Lolli Anya and this cute vintage paper. I forgot to take a pic of it so this photo is taken by munchkins. Hope she enjoyed this. More to come...

No comments: