About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Drawer box for a2 cards


GeoTagged, [N21.46869, E157.99981]

2 comments:

North Shore Craft Girl said...

Hey sister,
I got this box ...I love it!!! How'd you know that I love this Anya... So cute...Thanks a bunch. I am going to keep all my colored images in here so that when I am ready to make a card I have a lovely place to get them from. So cute Thanks a bunch.
Hugs,
Me :0)

Melanie I. said...

I'm so glad you liked it, I took notes from your fav colors...so far I made 3... Cyn, yours and Leona's.. I think next time I'll make one for me.. hahaha! I finally got a computer but still somehow a little clueless with blogging, I'll learn how to post images and how tos from computer instead of my tiny " hard to type iphone" hey I got your August swap! I love it. I wish I have that cute teddy anya. so cute. thanks. and hope i'll see you in the store soon ^_^
Smiles,
Me too..