About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My 1st Drawer Box


I love making boxes, this one is gonna be my favorite. Just tested out my new Ms punches, sad to say that one of the pretty border punch did not work with my cs, but it did a great job on my printed paper. This will be my 2nd Ms punch failure. Over all my box turned out grrreat!
PermaLink Posted in: Uncategorized

No comments: