About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

DT card for August


Lastly, hmmm i didnt take the rest of the 8 DT cards. I just realized i only took this 3 cards. Ok, with this card I used Gorjuss Girl image... Once again my Koby lovea bears so another card inspired by my very own Brown Bear.

2 comments:

North Shore Craft Girl said...

Very cute, i love all the new blog changes. You are doing such a great job Melanie!
Hugs
NSCG

Melanie I. said...

Thanks Karyn, was able to edit with the help of my brother's comp. As for blogging im still using my iphone. So good to see you at Munchkins ;)