About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trying Create a Critter


Create a critter cartridge from the cricut family... My fav cart, heres what my son requested for me to make this for school project. They are gonna sell home made rope bracelets and key chain, his group suggested to make a box for their items... Gosh did I get myself in trouble again... I have to make 100!!!.... Yes they're cute and all but a 100!!! And im sure my supplies will cost more than what the're selling... And what happens if they didnt sell as much? Supplies, time and effort goes down the drain....i have to think about this.

3 comments:

maribeth27 said...

Hi Mel!
Your soo amazing and kind of heart!!! What a great idea and very CUTE too!
Hey 100 boxes is a hand full... so I want to give you a hand and help out :)
Let me know what I can do okay :D
And I hope you got my email... 1st Sunday is a good day for me too!

maribeth27 said...

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Have a blessed day!

Melanie I. said...

Aaawww, your super Maribeth!... at this point im trying to negotiate with him to lessen the numbers of the boxes... lol. Yes sorry for the late reply, I did get your email just yesterday. My main email addy is on yahoo... which is the same username as my google... but i only glance at it once in awhile because nobody emails me there..lol... hope you had a fun and turkey full of day too! Cant wait to craft with you... long lost munchkins sister... ^____^