About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Nov Instyle stamps Sketch Challenge


Here's my November Sketch Challenge for Instyle Rubber stamps. Did I mention that i <3 anime? Here's a cute stamp by Instyle Rubber stamp Isabel... Find this fun challenge here---> http://instylestampsblog.blogspot.com/search/label/sketch%20challenge
thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

maribeth27 said...

Wow! You did a great job with the sketch challenge :)
I love your stamp image and your colouring! TFS ;)

Kerry said...

Gorgeous card, the coloring is amazing!!! Thanks for joining us at the InStyle challenge :)

Axa said...

I love the way you colored the image. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Instyle Stamps Sketch Challenge. :)

Melanie I. said...

Thank you sweet ladies... I'm just trying my best. ^__^

Cathy said...

Stunning card, and amazing colouring. Love the papers, they match the image so well. Thank you for joining in this months InStyle Stamps sketch challenge. I do hope you can join in the colour and inspiration challegnes too.
Cathy xx

Robin McK said...

Lovely job on that anime card! Thanks for playing with the sketch at InStyle Stamps!

Kristine Reynolds said...

love all your cards but especially the ISS sketch card! Thanks for joining us!

Melanie I. said...

AHHHHhhhh! thank you ladies!.... omg i can finally rest in peace... lol I WON! ... if you ask my crafting buddies... i am such an ISS addict....i became very gutsy to join this sketch challenge because in my heart I know that THIS is what I do best... ISS shines alot whenever i use them... hey i should thank my rubber stamp and kiss her... lol love love instylestamps.com .
^___^*