About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another Karber Challenge


This week Karber Digital Stamp store is having a weekly challenge themed Animals... Here I am again using my fav Bear... Millie Bear. You can find her at Karbers.. I cant resist this challenge... Even with Dialated eyes today I managed to put this cutie together. I need a new pair of glasses... ^__^ photo is again taken with my iphone. Or maybe I cant see clouds background so well. Aghh the iphone is where I do all my bloggings. Such a poor photo.. Thanks for peeking!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Great coloring. Thank you so much for playing the Karber Weekly Challenge :)

Kerry said...

So so so cute, love this to pieces! Thanks for joining us at the Karber challenge! :)

maribeth27 said...

Cute card!!! Good Luck on the challenge! :D
About your question on the HK ornamanet (with close eyes elf HK)
I used PK Super Simple Eyes and Noses Stamp Set. I had used my gypsy (or you may use the design studio if you have one) with the Hide feature to remove the original cut of HK faces then just used the PK stamp for the eyes and nose. I hope you understand me :{ But if you have anymore questions I'm willingly happy to help. Thanks Mel!

Melanie I. said...

Thanks so much for the encouraging comments, I appreciate the sweet thoughts. God Bless!