About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's Lolita!


Ok heres to Maribeth, I lost my mojo recently and got into the beading world... Yay! Heres a card finally, i thought i somehow forgot how to color with copics... My hands are never steady. Isnt she a beauty? Lolita love pls keep showing me more love... I fell in love w/ her from her halloween's first release... And i will continue And keep up with her future ones... Thanks cc design... Oh gosh excuse my terrible grammar... I think I'm ready for bedtime...

1 comment:

maribeth27 said...

Hi Mel!
I may have said it already but I'll say it again... WOW! Lolita looks to so ADORABLY CUTE!!!
LOVE IT!!! And I'm glad I was able to get your mojo back ;D Whoohoo!