About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Sunday, January 9, 2011


2 comments:

maribeth27 said...

Awwww! All your boxes are adorable! MS new punches makes pretty borders!

Leanne said...

So cute!!! I love your coloring!!
When you get a chance please stop by my blog I have surprise waiting for you. Have a wonderful weekend!! :)