About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The prize I got from Instyle Stamps


Hi everyone
Just featuring this sexay new release anime chic from Instyle stamps. Yes she's a digi, her name is "Mel" .. Ehem not me tho.. Im very thankful that my fav store Instylestamps.com was able to award me this gorgeous stamp from this past Sketch Challenge. This is not the original size.. Pls visit Instylestamps.com to see her full body shot... I will soon post my second digi prize.. And thats Sandy! Another new release... I cant thank them enough... Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: