About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Crafting w/the Ladies


Heres Leona (from left) Maribeth and me...it was a fun day today I finally get to hang out and craft away today... My two boys gave me me an awesome break, although I see Maribeth's and Leonas boys... I kina miss my 2 boys too... Geeesh were we all match made in heaven... 3 ladies ... And we all have 2 boys of our own... Dot dot dot i had such an adventurous day. Leona gave us a preview on Cricut Imagine... It looked a little intimidating.... Were all still loving our c expressions . I was able to share them a cute lil x mas tag( of course penguins) from the create a critter family. Hope they had fun too like how i did... Thanks for the adorable notepad Maribeth... And thanks for having us at your garage Leona... Untill next time...

No comments: