About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The only Tilda I own


Bubbling Tilda i love

2 comments:

North Shore Craft Girl said...

So cute all your new cards Mel. Oh! figured out where your "follow friends" is. I just added you and I am your friend now. Maybe we can get together and I can show you all the stuff for blogger. Talk to you soon.
Karyn

Melanie I. said...

Hi Karyn,
I tried to open your page this saturday and for some reason it was sending me a msg said, enable access. Then yesterday i was able to view your page then i froze. I think i'm trying to follow you. Pls check... Re my cards. Thanks, i just have a very few.. I mean really few stamps, i just discovered Munchkins 5 mos ago. Lol i have some digis, so i keep using the same sets over and over. Ahhh so fun chatting with you. Do u also have a facebook? I cant wait to see Cyn. Miss her already.