About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Friday, July 23, 2010

My journey begins!

Hello world
An exciting opportunity came by, and I am ready for it. As of today, my imaginations will be unlocked and will be spreading soon. I'm very happy and lucky to be a part of the DesignTeam at Mililani Munchkins. My story behind my homemade cards... Hmm I see them in my dreams, the pretty papers, adorable stamped images. Ok then I'll sit on my desk for couple of hrs to put an original made by me card together. I hope you'll enjoy my blooming ideas. Will be blogging next time ;)

2 comments:

North Shore Craft Girl said...

Congrats Mel,
So happy to be on the team with you, Hope we meet soon.

XOXO

Melanie I. said...

Ahh! Im so excited to play with you too Karen! Finally I have somebody to talk to about all this great little cretive thoughts of mine. My friends think Im crazy and obsessed with paper crafts! I think I'm just fine! Cant wait to snip and chat with you