About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby Bella's baptismal favors May 2010


It's been a while since I last posted my obsessions. I finally found a way to instantly load my pictures here... by using my iphone's app... love it. I will start and try to blog again so here I go.
I was tired of making square/rectangle/ triangle favor boxes, ahhmm my first attempt... round ish tall --ish box.
My weekness..... recording my measurements. I mostly eyeball everything.
used a cute digi stamp, colored her with copics, used SU retired afternoon tea paper, some SU cardstocks. Added some glittered flourish on the top with some prima flowers and pearl pen.. The story of the box.. well if you lift the lid open you will reveal the depth of this cutie pie filled with Godiva truffles yum yum.. They sure did stand out alot at the Kahala Hotel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo lovely! Bella is so lucky to have her Auntie Lanie and her magical skills! We love you!