About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Koby's 2nd Birthday! June 15, 2008






Hi World,
Sadly today, my little one turned 2! my goal is for him to take his time and not to rush growing up. He's now 2 but can't talk yet, some people are worried about him, at first I was, so he will be doing speech theraphy this month. I say he's cute , so helpless and needs to be with mom 24/7. I like that feeling. His hair's length is another issue, I CAN'T CUT IT!!! yes I know he's a boy, but that's his baby hair, ( from newborn) it's one of my favorite. I always love to smell his hair, and it always smells so sweet. The length just passed his shoulders, it has nice layers and textures, and he's used to it. I was like this too with my older son, he had his first haircut before kindergarten time. Here's some fun pictures we had, he woke up at 6:30am for the very first time, and he saw our living room decorated with blue and red balloons and Thomas' favors and banner. If you look closely, I cricuted his name and the #2. HAHA. and also one of the train on the wall ( behind our mini bar). He knew that he won't be able to sit still until he gets his hands on his favors. He wrecked his table cover so much times, I ended up taping it down. I put on his Thomas' shirt, he knows that he need to show it off... We had good food, plus it was also Father's Day! I'm very thankful that our guests made it due to Father's Day functions, ( I don't wanna take over their schedule) . Just wanna thank Aunty Vanessa & Uncle Tony for the delicious mouth watering BANANA CHANTILY cake from Liliha Bakery. My cousin Vanessa also bought some side dishes. Well as for my birthday boy, he got so super grouchy around 1pm knowing that he's been up from 6:30am, he needs his nap. We rushed to get lunch started, he cried, then we rushed to light up his cake and sing to him. But when we lit up his Thomas candle, He was so miserable, "he didn't want his Thomas candle to be on fire. so again he cried until his candle was out. He ate his cake, but also was falling deep asleep while chewing and swallowing his cake. In couple minutes, he was in moymoy land. ZZZzzzzz....shhh. He's very happy chooo choooing all the way because he got some cool Thomas' toys. Thanks again to all of his loving and caring Uncles and Aunties, hopefully he'll talk soon so he can talk about his train fantasies.

No comments: