About Me

My photo
Mililani, HI, United States
Welcome to my blog! Here you can see samples of my little obsessions with scrapbooking, cardmaking, rubber-stampping, and any other projects in between. :-) I started getting into these projects when my baby Koby was turning 1. For his 1st bday, I went all out and made everything from scratch! Invites, favors (yummy little rubberducky chocolate lollipops, soaps, candles, favor cards, etc.), and rubber ducky-inspired centerpieces. I obvioulsy haven't stopped since.

Friday, September 10, 2010

My Sept Swap


Heres my Sept swap for Munchkins... Hehe im so tickled when i see anime images... I love Lolita Love by Cc design... I had to make them a freight team! Easel card... I was so tempted to squeeze 1 more Lolita love.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

HI!! OMG! This is beautiful!

Melanie I. said...

Thank you Leanne,
I'm new to this blogging world, And truely appreciate your comment. ^_^